MASVC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County

I forgot my password

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Number of site visitors

3 posters

Rare SPS corals in Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, or City of Ventura?

ericpkeith
    ericpkeith

Rare SPS corals in Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, or City of Ventura?  Empty Rare SPS corals in Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, or City of Ventura?

Post by ericpkeith Wed May 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Well, I've decided that my little tank is ready for the good stuff. Anyone local have a good selection of small plugs in the $20-30 range? I'm not looking for real pricey premium stuff but the frags with good color and funny names like Ora Red Planet, pink lemonade, strawberry shortcake. It can of course be what people call "Morphs" as most of my coral morph in my tank anyway. Also, I like to see the the frags in person.

Lastly, I'm a regular trader. I don't have anything ready at the moment but will have some Pom-Pom (pulsing) Xenia available in a couple months.

Thanks!
    MxReEfEr92
    MxReEfEr92
    Admin

Rare SPS corals in Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, or City of Ventura?  Empty Re: Rare SPS corals in Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, or City of Ventura?

Post by MxReEfEr92 Wed May 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Hey eric for sps I would check out paul with fantastic frags he has a great selection of sps at great prices. Also Aaron from Socal corals has great sps up on his site as well. If you want some more uncommon stuff and dont mind mostly wild pieces check out scott with unique corals.
    scubajaren
    scubajaren

Rare SPS corals in Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, or City of Ventura?  Empty Re: Rare SPS corals in Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, or City of Ventura?

Post by scubajaren Fri May 17, 2013 2:34 pm

Hit up Aaron from socal corals he has some really cool stuff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:50 am