MASVC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County

I forgot my password

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Number of site visitors

3 posters

NanoCustoms in Newbury Park liquidating LED fixtures

ericpkeith
    ericpkeith

NanoCustoms in Newbury Park liquidating LED fixtures  Empty NanoCustoms in Newbury Park liquidating LED fixtures

Post by ericpkeith Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:28 am

One of you alerted me to a craigslist add about NanoCustoms, and here it is again...
    http://ventura.craigslist.org/for/4048623355.html

They have all kinds of great LED fixtures at very low prices, including some accessories. I just picked up a LED/T5 retrofit for my JBJ 28 gallon...sorry it was the last one. I'm going to do a separate thread on this as I decided to use this instead of modifying my existing LED PRO in my quest for better coloration. 

If you're building out a frag tank or just doing something new, they have many fixture sizes that are a very easy to retrofit with your your typical LEDS mounted on stars.  

You may have to email them a couple of times as the employee handling the liquidation only does it part time. On this note, everyone in there - especially the owner - are all very cool dudes doing very cool things. I promised them I'd help them advertise since they gave me such a smoking deal.
    Clear water

NanoCustoms in Newbury Park liquidating LED fixtures  Empty Re: NanoCustoms in Newbury Park liquidating LED fixtures

Post by Clear water Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:28 am

Great shop and some smokin deals for sure
    ianmcalpin
    ianmcalpin

NanoCustoms in Newbury Park liquidating LED fixtures  Empty Re: NanoCustoms in Newbury Park liquidating LED fixtures

Post by ianmcalpin Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:42 am

I'm glad to help out with informing about new thing that might benefit other..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 am