MASVC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County

I forgot my password

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Number of site visitors

4 posters

Join my family and I on our new journey!

Sandman
    Sandman
    Charter Member

Join my family and I on our new journey! Empty Join my family and I on our new journey!

Post by Sandman Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:04 am

Fellow Reefers!!
    My wife and I are happy to announce that we have started on the path to obtaining a Autism Service Dog for our daughter Lilly. We have created a blog in Lilly’s name so we can all share in this experience. These dogs are changing the lives of autistic children everywhere. Please join us in our journey and follow
    This Link; click Join this site on the right side of the page under Friends. Let’s make this memorable!
    MxReEfEr92
    MxReEfEr92
    Admin

Join my family and I on our new journey! Empty Re: Join my family and I on our new journey!

Post by MxReEfEr92 Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 am

Joined! Smile
    D0cdave
    D0cdave

Join my family and I on our new journey! Empty Re: Join my family and I on our new journey!

Post by D0cdave Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:30 am

Following. Our 7 year old Ethan is PDDNOS. Interested to see what these trained dogs can do!
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:13 am

Joined Very Happy
    Sandman
    Sandman
    Charter Member

Post by Sandman Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:00 pm

coryg wrote:Joined! Smile
    Thanks!
    D0cdave wrote:Following. Our 7 year old Ethan is PDDNOS. Interested to see what these trained dogs can do!
    Glad to have you along, there is so much information out there. This is making a huge impact on children who have received these dogs. Keep an eye out on the blog, we will be posting more information soon.

dwolson2 wrote:Joined Very Happy
    Thanks!
    Sandman
    Sandman
    Charter Member

Post by Sandman Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 pm

OK guys, I just added a new post to my daughter blog. This is a peak into what her autism is and how it effects her daily. I also included how these dogs will be able to help change her life. Check it out, share it to your facebook page, and help me continue bringing awareness to what we are doing.
    Click Here

I have also created a facebook page for her. This is all about autism awareness, CHECK IT OUT, and please, LIKE it!
    Lilly's New Day Facebook Page

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:40 am