MASVC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County

I forgot my password

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Number of site visitors

+11
805reef
shortbus
seamonkey
bvysochin
dwolson2
dfladermaus
clownfish14
nikecivic
sisterlimonpot
Sandman
scotty
15 posters

Group buy formerly help getting a good clean up crew

scotty

Group buy formerly help getting a good clean up crew  - Page 2 Empty Re: Group buy formerly help getting a good clean up crew

Post by scotty Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:13 am

can i put my order in at the meeting? and pay there too?
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Group buy formerly help getting a good clean up crew  - Page 2 Empty Re: Group buy formerly help getting a good clean up crew

Post by dwolson2 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:15 am

I guess so, I just wanted to have everything done before that(peoples orders). So we can have the correct prices.

805 and scotty, send me a PM with your email if you haven't already. I can send you the order form. its an excel doc.
    seamonkey

Post by seamonkey Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:04 pm

I can pay anytime.
    NanoReefer

Post by NanoReefer Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:44 pm

is this GB still open?

All I need is 1/3 of this cleaning crew.
    http://www.reefs2go.com/product/INV_CUC-SMALL/Live-Saltwater-Algae-Eating-Crew.html

if anyone already getting this package is willing to split 1/3 of this crew to me, that'd be great. if more than one person is getting this, maybe I can get half of what I need from each person?

let me know.
    cayecaulker

Post by cayecaulker Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:15 pm

I would like to place an order. Not sure if I can make your next meeting in Jan. However, I can paypal or whatever is most convenient...
    Please send and order form
    seamonkey

Post by seamonkey Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:37 pm

I think it would be great if the orders could be submitted, compiled and paid for next week. This way the order can get placed and planned to arrive close to the next meeting. Just my thought. I'm ordering some fish also so I'll have to pick up from Paul anyway when they arrive.
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:55 pm

The time frame is orders placed before the meeting, paid at/same day as meeting, then when it comes in we go pick it up. caye and nano, send me your email address(in a PM) and I will forward you the form.
    seamonkey

Post by seamonkey Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:38 pm

how do we pay for those at the meeting and also for those that don't make the meeting?
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:35 am

Everyone can pay with paypal on the day of the meeting or just cash at the meeting. I am going to send one big payment to paul after I collect all the money.
    seamonkey

Post by seamonkey Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:27 am

what is the paypal account/address to make the payment to?
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:30 am

Just hold off if you can. I should be getting the reduced prices Monday or Tuesday. I will send everyone an email with the paypal info.
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:32 pm

I just sent out an email to all 8 people who wanted to be in on the group buy, so if you didn't just get an email, PM me with your email address, so I can send you the order form.
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 am

Again sent an email to everyone. payment will be NLT Monday at the meeting, and pickup will be Wednesday at Fantastic frags.
    dfladermaus
    dfladermaus
    Charter Member

Post by dfladermaus Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:26 pm

Hi Everyone,

I emailed a few people individually, but I figured it would be easier to post here. The stock list from my supplier looks very weak this week. Lots of stuff is missing, with a few orders that would actually not be able to get filled. It could change before wednesday, but I doubt it. I have an email in to my sales rep to see. Would anyone be opposed to waiting another week? I could try another supplier, but I have had excellent success with this one and would prefer to stay on with them.

Thanks
    Paul
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 pm

It would definitely be easier for me... its been a scramble to get everything together. Plus I hate bugging people about paying, getting the order in, etc...
    Cruzer
    Cruzer
    Charter Member

Post by Cruzer Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 pm

I am in no hurry, Derrick I will just pay by PayPal today if that makes it easy.
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Sounds good rob, we are working on possibly splitting up the order so some will get it this week, other next. Try and get as many on time as we can given the limits of the vendor.
    sisterlimonpot
    sisterlimonpot
    Admin

Post by sisterlimonpot Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:06 pm

If you wait another week I wouold be interested in getting a few fish... I will give the info to DW.
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 pm

sounds good Jimmy. Let me know!

We are going to do a split order. IF you want to get what you can this week, and swing back to pauls house again next week, let me know.
    If you want everything at once(more than likely next week) let me know.

I am going to put together a list and send it his way after I hear what people would like.

Oh and his house is in newbury park/TO its like the 4th or 5th exit after the hill(from Camarillo) and only about 1 mile off of the freeway. Took me about 15-20 min to get there from my house.
    dfladermaus
    dfladermaus
    Charter Member

Post by dfladermaus Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:11 am

So a majority of the stuff that was not attainable this week was for one person. We decided to split the order. The only things that were not available to everyone else were - pom pom crab and sand sifting stars. If you ordered these and want a refund let me know, if not and can wait another week or so then I will order them then.

Jimmy, let me know what you want and we can put it on the next order.

Thanks
    Paul
    alexwbush
    alexwbush

Post by alexwbush Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:31 am

am I too late? I'd like to buy up some hermits. I have a graveyard of shells thanks to my pistol shrimp.
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:23 am

today is the cut off, send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the form.
    805reef

Post by 805reef Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 am

I will wait til next week, this actually works better for me.
    dfladermaus
    dfladermaus
    Charter Member

Post by dfladermaus Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi Vince, I placed the order last night, so unfortunately yours will be coming on wednesday...I can add on to the order as well for anyone getting in today.
    dfladermaus
    dfladermaus
    Charter Member

Post by dfladermaus Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Just to clarify, All orders should be available for pickup tomorrow after 630PM and before 8PM. The have to be picked up before 8 as I will not be available after that.
    alexwbush
    alexwbush

Post by alexwbush Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Paul, I ordered yesterday through Derrick. Would that put mine in next Wednesday?
    dfladermaus
    dfladermaus
    Charter Member

Post by dfladermaus Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:03 pm

alexwbush wrote:Paul, I ordered yesterday through Derrick. Would that put mine in next Wednesday?

I placed the final order last night, so your stuff will be here tomorrow.

The only thing i could not get for the general group buy was sand sifting stars, and a few other things for Kevin.

Thanks
    alexwbush
    alexwbush

Post by alexwbush Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 pm

dfladermaus wrote:
    alexwbush wrote:Paul, I ordered yesterday through Derrick. Would that put mine in next Wednesday?

I placed the final order last night, so your stuff will be here tomorrow.

The only thing i could not get for the general group buy was sand sifting stars, and a few other things for Kevin.

Thanks

Awesome, see you tomorrow! Thanks!
    dfladermaus
    dfladermaus
    Charter Member

Post by dfladermaus Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Hopefully my supplier fills everything I order...sometimes they dont do 100% fill, but we will deal with that when we cross that bridge.
    nikecivic
    nikecivic

Post by nikecivic Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 am

Hey paul, I will be there by 6:30 or I can come earlier if you want.

Dwolson2, will you be there coordinate our orders?
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:57 am

No, I will be there eventually, but Paul has a breakdown of your orders. I was just the middle man Wink
    dfladermaus
    dfladermaus
    Charter Member

Post by dfladermaus Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:36 pm

not too early Mike. I gotta sort everything so hopefully by the time you get there I will just be able to hand it off.
    nikecivic
    nikecivic

Post by nikecivic Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:27 pm

Np, see you at 6:30p.
    sisterlimonpot
    sisterlimonpot
    Admin

Post by sisterlimonpot Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:52 pm

anyone from Oxnard going down there today? I will need a ride. anyone willing?
    alexwbush
    alexwbush

Post by alexwbush Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Paul, I'll swing by around 7.
    Cruzer
    Cruzer
    Charter Member

Post by Cruzer Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:18 am

Thanks again Derrick and Paul for setting this buy up for us. Nice setup you have Paul will go to you first for stuff in the future.
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Post by dwolson2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:22 am

Y/W and thank you paul for hooking us up!
    dfladermaus
    dfladermaus
    Charter Member

Post by dfladermaus Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:16 am

no problem guys, it was fun for sure!
    nikecivic
    nikecivic

Post by nikecivic Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:20 am

Paul, will the rest of the orders come in today? I was waiting for the sand sifting star.
    dfladermaus
    dfladermaus
    Charter Member

Post by dfladermaus Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Should, I dont want to confirm until I have the items in hand. I will get in touch with everyone who still needs stuff once I know it is here.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:05 pm