MASVC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County

I forgot my password

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Number of site visitors

4 posters

Free pumps/plumbing, starfish, RBTA, rock

Crusty Old Shellback
    Crusty Old Shellback
    Charter Member

Free pumps/plumbing, starfish, RBTA, rock Empty Free pumps/plumbing, starfish, RBTA, rock

Post by Crusty Old Shellback Mon May 21, 2012 10:22 am

Ok guys, I've rebuilt the tank as I stated in my tank thread and now have some stuff to get rid of. You can pick it up anytime this week because as of saturday, I'm gone again.

Reeflo Hammerhead pump. Used but works fine.
    Reeflo Barracuda pump. Used but works fine.
    1 1/2" PVC pipe, ball valves, union couplers. Used but is good for something.
    5 Gal bucket of rock. Used to be alive when it was in my tank. Some good size peices. No coraline.
    Large green serpent star. Body is about 3" across. Legs are about 10" long. Yes he is that big.
    Rose Anemone. Original MASVC Rose owned by our first Prez. Clownfish 14 has first dips since he is the current Prez.

PM or reply here.
    clownfish14
    clownfish14
    Admin

Free pumps/plumbing, starfish, RBTA, rock Empty Re: Free pumps/plumbing, starfish, RBTA, rock

Post by clownfish14 Mon May 21, 2012 10:34 am

Ill take both the pumps and the 5 gal of rock. I can pick up today if your avaliable
    Crusty Old Shellback
    Crusty Old Shellback
    Charter Member

Free pumps/plumbing, starfish, RBTA, rock Empty Re: Free pumps/plumbing, starfish, RBTA, rock

Post by Crusty Old Shellback Mon May 21, 2012 11:53 am

I should be home from 1 to 3 and then after about 5. You got PM.
    Crusty Old Shellback
    Crusty Old Shellback
    Charter Member

Post by Crusty Old Shellback Wed May 23, 2012 2:20 pm

OK, looks like everything is gone. Thanks Clownfish and Joflo. And if you want to pass a frag or two my way in the future for the gifts, I now have room in the tank. Wink
    sisterlimonpot
    sisterlimonpot
    Admin

Post by sisterlimonpot Wed May 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Ray,
    Are you ready to start stocking your tank?
    I have some things for you when you're ready.
    MxReEfEr92
    MxReEfEr92
    Admin

Post by MxReEfEr92 Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 pm

I have some zoas for you as well!
    Crusty Old Shellback
    Crusty Old Shellback
    Charter Member

Post by Crusty Old Shellback Thu May 24, 2012 9:29 am

I'm ready, not sure if the tank is. Smile

I got a couple of frags from Mike last night and will be putting them in to see how it goes. My Branching Hammer is looking awsome so I'm expecting good results.

Maybe next week I'll be ready. I'm on vacation next week so that i don't have to go back to Portland. Smile That and got a few things to do with the family next weekend.

Maybe sometime next week,Tue or Wed, we can hook up. You guys want to bring the frags over and check out the tank? Or should I swing by and pick them up?

Will trade home brewed Beer and Wine for frags. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:45 pm