MASVC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County

I forgot my password

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Number of site visitors

3 posters

Jedi Mind Trick Undata Frags for trade

ericpkeith
    ericpkeith

Jedi Mind Trick Undata Frags for trade  Empty Jedi Mind Trick Undata Frags for trade

Post by ericpkeith Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi,

I got a huge Jedi Mind Trick from a fellow reefer MASVC reefer not too long ago (thanks again!). It finally has colored up and growing very well. It's huge so I'm going to frag it out. I can text pictures if interested.

This one appears to be the Tyree version or maybe the same gene pool as "Emma's" on Reef Farmers which allegedly is more rare. In short, it grows like an true undata, has a green fluorescent body, red/orange polyps, and stunning fluorescent blue edges. It also grows some interesting purple/blue ridges and craters.

So I'm looking to trade for other corals that are equally interested or high power LEDS. I really can use some Bridgelux or multi-chips such as the CREE Xlamps or similar.

ericpkeith
    ericpkeith

Jedi Mind Trick Undata Frags for trade  Empty Re: Jedi Mind Trick Undata Frags for trade

Post by ericpkeith Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:51 pm

Come on...don't make me post the same thing on Reef Central. Then I'll have folks from LA coming up here and I'm trying to keep the 805 a secret.
    DannyG

Jedi Mind Trick Undata Frags for trade  Empty Re: Jedi Mind Trick Undata Frags for trade

Post by DannyG Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:14 pm

What size is the frag any pictures
    ericpkeith
    ericpkeith

Post by ericpkeith Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:10 pm

DannyG - PM me and I'll text you some photos. As far as size, probably silver dollar sized frags, more or less
    Ace

Post by Ace Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Are you willing to sell a frag?
    ericpkeith
    ericpkeith

Post by ericpkeith Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:36 pm

$20 a frag is fine as long as you come to pick it up. I think I'm only going to have 3x frags available. I was thinking about starting to frag it out this weekend. But I'll frag a piece for whoever wants to show, e.g. cut it on the spot. This coral likes moderate to strong light with good flow and that is now coming at a premium in my tank at the moment.

Note: It's always best to PM me as I don't check here regularly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 am