MASVC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marine Aquarium Society of Ventura County

I forgot my password

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Number of site visitors

3 posters

Candy Apple Red, Utter Chaos, Ring of Fire PALYS!

thecoralreefer
    thecoralreefer

Candy Apple Red, Utter Chaos, Ring of Fire PALYS! Empty Candy Apple Red, Utter Chaos, Ring of Fire PALYS!

Post by thecoralreefer Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:38 am

Just picked up a single Utter Chaos and a single Candy Apple Red there so beautiful and bright! I got a mini colony of some Ring of fire palys for cheapppp. Im SOOOO STOKED Shocked Il post some pics of them when they open tomorrow. Honestly the utter chaos is so ridiculously bright. Gonna be having dreams of the Paly tank i saw. Anyone have any sick palys I can come by and pick up for my personal collection? By the way...when is the next MASVC meeting I am really interested in checking one out. Hope Everyones having a good new years so far.

Chasen
    dwolson2
    dwolson2
    Admin

Candy Apple Red, Utter Chaos, Ring of Fire PALYS! Empty Re: Candy Apple Red, Utter Chaos, Ring of Fire PALYS!

Post by dwolson2 Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:33 am

Its January 14th, at Oscarrr's house. Hope you get to swing out there!
    dfladermaus
    dfladermaus
    Charter Member

Candy Apple Red, Utter Chaos, Ring of Fire PALYS! Empty Re: Candy Apple Red, Utter Chaos, Ring of Fire PALYS!

Post by dfladermaus Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:42 pm

I have some true rastas, green sparkles, red hornets, zombie eyes, mohawks, green bay packers, nuclear deaths and I just cut some mindblowing palys. Ill be cutting my purple hornets, Sunny Ds, kedds reds, and a few others this weekend too. Let me know if you want to swing by or trade, Im always looking for some chalices for my collection.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:30 am